This was another creepy story. I can't believe someone could kill an old women. Misfit must have been a sociopath because doing what he does would cause someone to want to kill themselves out of guilt. If we think about it when someone is killed a whole life has ended and that one person has a family that are now probably depressed. We talk about people dying all the time and don't realize the effect death has on people. With that I think it is incredibly hard to kill someone because even if you really wanted to kill someone everything you learned from school and that your parents have taught you is going against that and the guilt is crazy. This is why sociopaths can be terribly dangerous.
Aside from that, I think the title is just saying good men are hard to find and throughout the story it tells stories about bad men and at the end we find a terrible person that kills an old woman!
No comments:
Post a Comment